Warranty Terms and Conditions
Pallet Jacks, Fork lift ramps, Pallet Racking and Hand Trolleys are guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
Scales, Safes and electronic equipment are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
If we determine that the product has a manufacturing fault, we will repair or replace it free of charge to you. The decision to repair or replace is solely at the discretion of Arrow Warehousing. Proof of purchase must be provided.
The warranty is “return to base" and not a free in-home service. This means the customer is responsible for any inwards freight charge to return the product to Arrow Warehousing, in Auckland, for warranty or service.
Our manufacturing warranty excludes claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight damage), poorly maintained product, dropped goods, negligence, second-hand product, modified product, colour fading, mould or damage to handle foam in use.
Our warranty also does not cover corrosion to frames or fasteners as a result of atmospheric or environmental conditions such as salt water use.
Any replacement will not give the right for the warranty period to be extended.
Arrow Warehousing does not cover warranty if the product has been purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller.
For more information email email@example.com
REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
If you wish to return your product(s) to Arrow Warehousing for a refund/exchange:
- You need to contact us within five working days of receiving your product(s) - either by phone or email - to let us know there's a problem.
- The product(s) must be couriered back to Arrow Warehousing in their original packaging and must be of re-sellable and unused condition.
- Enclose the original paperwork that you received with your order and quote the refund/exchange code.
- Arrow Warehousing will pay to have goods returned to us if they're faulty but if you've changed your mind, then return is at your cost.
Once your return has been received, the Arrow Warehousing team will assess the goods and, provided they meet the return criteria, we will process your refund within 10 business days. We will email you with a confirmation of your refund once processed.
Please note that Arrow Warehousing will refund the purchase price of your product(s) as per your invoice.
If you would prefer to drop your product(s) in to us you are most welcome. Please make sure you have advised us of your intention to do this by phone or email first and have your authorisation code handy when you come in.
Arrow Warehousing Refund/Exchange Exclusions
We are unable to refund or exchange the following:
- Products that have been specifically ordered in for you
- Packaged items that have been opened and/or removed from original packaging
Damaged or Faulty Products
If you've have received a damaged or faulty product:
- Please contact Arrow Warehousing within 48hours of receiving your product(s) to advise let us know
- We will organise a courier to collect the product(s) as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that the product(s) are re-packaged safely for the courier to collect.
- Include all original invoice/paperwork with your return package.
Once your return has been received, we will assess the damage or fault and have it either replaced or refunded. Please note that product replacements are subject to stock availability. We will keep you informed with any replacement product delays.
PRICING AND BILLING
Prices displayed on the website are in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$). We display two prices – the price exclusive of GST and the price inclusive of GST (15%).
All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter the price for any reason.
If this happens with an item you have ordered, we will contact you prior to delivery.
Arrow Warehousing accepts
- Visa™ and Mastercard™
- Direct credit to our bank account
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes, all order transactions are completed using a secure site.
What if I want to make payment by Cheque or Direct Credit?
We have endeavoured to make our online ordering as secure for you as possible, but if you are still reluctant to use a credit card online then you can pay by cheque or direct credit. Simply go through the online selection process and print off your order within the shopping cart. Attach your cheque and mail it to Arrow Warehousing, PO Box 35445 Browns Bay 0753 and we will process it as a mail order for you. If you wish to pay by direct credit, please call us on +64 9 270 3406 and we will process your order over the phone and provide to you the bank account details to make the payment.