Container Ramp 6t (Certified)
Price excludes GST
This high grade container ramp is made from 5mm checker plate steel on the top and double re-enforced steel rib construction underneath. This double thick steel and unique rib design significantly reduces stress sagging from continued use. Quality that will last.
It also features a two safety chains that can be attached to the container reducing the risk of ramp slippage and possible accidents.
The ramp has a CE certified capacity of 6 metric tonnes.
Standard Flat Deck Container (20ft or 40ft) - It is designed for use on flat concrete surfaces and includes a bent front lip to rest on the container opening edge.
Size: W2200mm x L1230mm x H160mm.
Unit Weight 178kg
- Weight capacity: 6 metric tonnes
- Made with 6 mm checker steel tread on the plate
- Reinforced with 5mm high grade steel full wall thickness box section underneath.
- Fork slot width: 150mm.
- Designed for use on flat concrete surface.
- Not suitable for refrigerated containers.
See specifications in the attached images.